Please enter information required.
You are officially enrolled as soon as we receive your payment. An email address is required for a confirmation email to be sent to you from Shawsheen Adult Community Education. Registration Age Requirement: Classes are open to adults eighteen years of age and older.
Course Withdrawal and Refunds
Refunds are handled as follows:
1. Full refunds are given when a class is cancelled due to low enrollment.
2. Withdrawal from any course up to 8 days prior to the start date will receive a full refund.
3. Withdrawal from a course 7 days or less prior to the published start date of the course we provide a 50% refund.
4. No refund will be issued AFTER the first class of any course.
5. You must submit a refund request though email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Refund payments require a 30 day processing period.
All classes are offered pending sufficient enrollment, subject to cancellation at the discretion of Shawsheen Adult Community Education.
In compliance with federal and state law, it is the pol¬icy of the Shawsheen Valley Technical Institute not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, gender identity, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, or disability in its educational programs, activities or employment policies.
Shawsheen Adult Community Education does not discriminate on the basis of disability in admission to its programs, services, or activities, in access to them, in treatment of individuals with disabilities, or in any aspect of their operations. Shawsheen Adult Community Education also does not discriminate on the basis of disability in its hiring or employment practices. This notice is provided as required by Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973. Questions, complaints, or requests for additional information regarding the ADA and Section 504 may be forwarded to the designated ADA and Section 504 compliance coordinator.
Name and Title: Andrew Pigeon
Office Address: 100 Cook Street, Billerica MA
Phone Number (Voice/TDD): 978-671-3650
Days/Hours Available: 10am until 5pm
Do you agree to the terms and conditions of our Registration Policy